— Design as a future possibility
Passionate Design professor and consultant, led by observation and curiosity, my work process is founded on the desire to create strong conceptual ideas with strong sense of aesthetic.Get In Touch
"In today’s world, as our supply of ideas and consultancy continues to funnel through our screens, the pleasures of Good Design are becoming harder to come by. As Vignelli said, the life of a designer is a life of fight against the ugliness: then I offer a precious enclave of resistance".
I’m a vegan, with green eyes. Bauhaus fan, soccer lover (forza Napoli sempre), skateboarder, foodie, mountainbiker, tennis player, typography affectionado, Swiss design-head, Vignelli fan, Guest speaker and creative consultant.
I prefer clear logic to decoration, because concept is the foundation of everything else. Acting at the fulcrum of art and purpose to craft delightful brand experiences. Operating at the junction of modernism and purpose to answer design problems with honest solutions, to save the world from bad design.
- — I’m a professor of Design @ Università di Napoli “Federico ll” (Diarc, Mapa — Naples, Italy)
- — Graphic Design & Type Design professor @ Master Courses of Ilas
- — Creative Director @ A lab
- — Food photographer
- — Editor, food writer
- — Artist
- — Vegan society member
- — World gourmet society member
- — AIS (Associazione italiana sommelier) member
- — IIAC (International Institute of Coffee Tasters) member